Healthcare Management and Policy Executive Certificate is designed for high-potential healthcare leaders who wish to obtain a systems-level understanding of the healthcare sector, deepen their comprehension of the complex managerial and policy challenges that healthcare systems face, and equip themselves with cutting-edge conceptual frameworks and business-analytic tools that will help them more efficiently guide their organizations to face new realities and new challenges.
Through its biomedical research program, Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar is building a sustainable research community in Qatar while advancing basic science and clinical research. Visit WCM-Q website for more information.
Program Key Takeaways
Through a broad range of in-class lectures, case discussions, company visits, and industry talks. This program will provide you with:-
- Innovative models of delivery
- Successful value-driven growth strategies
- Digital transformation in healthcare organizations
- Data-analytic techniques
- Healthcare policies, design of financial incentives, and novel payment methods
- Patient-centric service design
- Models of entrepreneurship in the healthcare sector
The program consists of two 5-day sessions.
- Doha session - the first module
- 30 January - 3 February 2022
- New York session - the second module
- 04 April - 08 April 2022.
In Doha, we will introduce foundational frameworks for understanding the interactions between the key players of a healthcare system.
In New York, we will start our course by discussing healthcare policy and exploring its utility, components, and indicators.
Download the Brochure for more information.
- Participants should have significant clinical or managerial experience, and demonstrate their motivation for this program.
- English language proficiency is required.
HEC Paris Executive Community
This Executive Certificate entitles you to become a member of the HEC Paris Executive Community.
For more information, please contact Elsa Moghabghab, Recruitment Development Manager