Introduce yourself by completing a preliminary form for either the Specialized Master’s degree program or the Executive MBA degree program (it only takes a few minutes). HEC Paris will review the form and reach out to you to schedule a meeting (virtual / in-person) to determine your eligibility, to discuss the admissions process and to answer any questions or concerns, which you may have. You may also attach your CV or provide your LinkedIn profile to help us get to know you better.
Once your eligibility is confirmed, HEC Paris in Qatar will then provide you with access to an online application form. You must complete and submit the online application form by the stated deadline date. Incomplete forms after the due date may delay the processing of your application.
During your final interview, you will be required to study a small business case and share your analysis before a committee. To help you prepare, we offer this workshop once a month during which you will learn how to analyze business cases, how to structure your thoughts and present your recommendations.
You will receive an invitation to join the next available workshop before your interview. The workshop is mandatory.
Once your online application is approved and you have attended the case-coaching workshop, you will be invited for a selection committee interview, which takes 2 hours and consists of three parts:
1. Business case analysis (1 hour preparation by the candidate)
2. Business case discussion (30 minutes – candidate and the committee)
3. Your motivation for joining the program (30 minutes – candidate and the committee)
The Admissions office will work with you on scheduling a date and time for your interview.
A final jury, which takes place in Paris, will make the final decision on your admissions application. A holistic view of all the steps are taken into consideration before reaching this decision. You will receive an official letter from HEC Paris informing you of the decision.
If accepted to the degree program, HEC Paris in Qatar will work with you on completing the enrollment process, which includes signing the enrollment form to confirm your place in the program.
If your application is not successful, you may request a follow-up meeting with the admissions staff to receive appropriate feedback.
Completed and submitted Online Application form includes:
1. Personal, academic, and professional information
2. Essays (5)
3. Two recommendation letters
4. Copy of your resume in English
5. Copy of your undergraduate transcript and degree certificate in English
6. Copy of your English Proficiency Test score (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, or PTE score report) if your undergraduate degree was conducted in a language other than English.
- If conducted in English, a letter issued by your university confirming the language of instruction was English.
7. Passport Photo
8. Copy of your passport / ID
9. Organization chart
10. Salary slip